Saturday, 23 November 2013

When was The Last Time We Care???

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

***** Disclaimer *****
I know that there will be lots of grammatical errors as you read through this entry. But who cares.. I'm just overwhelmingly excited to share with you this blog post ASAP. So take what's good and ignore the junks. XOXO

***** Question *****

Well, for many reasons, we are obliged to many responsibilities and commitments, be it in the campus or in our daily routines. Personally, being in the university made me realized how busy a person can be, to an extent that I don’t really have time for myself. All endeavors seem important to me and I don’t want to miss any of them. But the question that I always ask myself is this, "when is the last time I care?"

Sounds weird huh? But this is the fact that every single college student needs to pay his or her attention to. Let's just ask ourselves today, when is the very last time we called our parents? When is the last time we sent good news and blessings to them? Last month? Two weeks ago? Ohh no, I just did mine like a couple of hours just ago, and that thing makes me super happy, relief, and excited.

You know why I brought up this issue? Because some of us, surely among us has "abandon" our parents and not letting them know our progresses. Frequently, I called my mom back then in Malaysia just for the sake of saying that I eat well or I'm having a bad day, but guess what, I felt so much better after doing that. Your parents and my parents don’t really care what our purpose of callings. They just want to know what is exactly happening to their beloved child and that act is an exemplification of care and affection.

 I might sounds like more into students that are currently studying abroad but head on, it's actually involved all of us. Yes, you and me and whoever is reading this entry now. Parents are creatures that have been granted a sense of care towards their children, and no matter what is happening in your family at this point of time, they still want t know what happen to you.

I'm sharing you this entry because I found it is profound for all of us to do this. Just call your parents, spend some times talking to them, tell them that you are doing great job in school, and hope everything goes well for them too. If, by chance your parents tent to share their opinions and ideas about something, LISTEN to their words attentively. Because their words are like diamond and carry lots of significance. Trust me!

***** Action plan *****

Hmm, some of us said that they are too busy with the workloads or they couldn't find any decent time to speak to their parents or they are having an important exam to take tomorrow that requires their focus and commitments, and blablablabla.. Well let me suggest this to you. Call your parents right now, seriously, ask how their life are doing, say that everything is doing good here, and most importantly, ask them to pray for you and send you their bless. Try this and I promise you there will be a significant improvement in your daily chores.

I might not be the most suitable person to tell you this, but the blessings from our parents are very very very important and it is undeniably true for anybody. Even the Prophet said in one of his hadith that Allah's mercy on you depends on your parents' blessings on you. If we do something that hurts our parents' hearts, Allah would also shows no mercy on us if there's anything bad happened to us.

***** Last words *****

I realized that it's been a very long time since my last post. It simply because I'm having troubles to adjust myself here in United States, in terms of their cultures and accents. Anyhow, better late than never, right? Hopefully, every single one of us could take the good words that I've came out with from this blog post. What's more important is that please call your parents after this and tell them how much you love them.

Love,
firdausfazuan.



No comments:

Post a Comment