One of it is about my SAT registration that took me a several days to complete it. I was like confused and stuck all day just because I can't log in with a new ID. Ohh God, I feel like killing myself. But praise be to Allah, that He has sent all those wonderful friends and companions that helped me out of the sorrowful task. At last I managed to register with the Collegeboard with the happy ending mood.
Not to forget, I found that it is very important for us to keep on doing good deeds since they really help my resilience. All the problematic errors turn out to be rather easier for me when I helped more people. That's so true about one of my best friend trite saying, we should help and eased off others that in return, Allah will reduces the burden that we are engaging with.
I believe that helping others in any ways will manifested Allah's blessing insight into ourselves. We might think that by helping others, we are actually loosing something, but trust me that we don't even loose a single thing. As a matter of fact, we are gaining even more. For example, taking care of our beloved friend during his tenure of sickness. We might think that we would encounter insufficient time to study, loosing the privileges to enjoy our social life, or even worse not getting enough sleep.
That is sooo WRONG guys!!!
You might lost all that, but don't you guys want something that's even bigger and prior than all that???
The blessing of Allah and the forgiveness for all your sins... We are actually on a trading with Allah swt, without we realizing it. In order for us to do that, give out the best of us. The most glaring, eyes-catching actions, and the most splendid efforts that we can. Together with that, don't forget to be sincere, and this is for real.
See, how many of us have lost that priority just in the blink of an eye. Because we don't want to pursue doing it by putting as much excuses as we could just to avoid getting responsibility. Pity us, dear all.
Maybe this is the shortest entry I've ever had, but just want each of us to think about this investment. It's all related with Allah.. If we invested more in His account, the possibility for us to earn more are totally higher. Trust me my friends. And not to forget, investing your heart and soul for Allah will never vilify your values and make you suffer.It just started from us, from how we perceive things, and with whom we shall refer when there are problems arise.
Put Allah in your heart, urge yourself to oblige His order, and to restrain yourself from doing what he don't like, and everything would be secure. InsyaAllah. With that, Assalamualaikum...
No comments:
Post a Comment